A CRISIS IN THE POLICE SERVICE? [symple_divider style="solid" margin_top="20px" margin_bottom="20px"] 1. Introduction In August 2012, at Marikana, the police killed 34 miners. This was probably the lowest...
- Report back on recent events:
- Catholic Schools Choir Concert
- Rugby Sharks welcome the homeless
- International seminar on Faith in the City
- To note in your diary – Hurley Centenary weekend
- Lecture and Workshop
- Special Masses
- Gala Opening Event and Concert
Director: Raymond Perrier (email@example.com )
Bookings: Jean-Marie Ntamubano (jean-marie@denishurleycentre.
If you wish to donate to support our work, EFT: First National Bank Durban Main branch 221426
Account: Denis Hurley Centre Trust A/C No. 622 0426 1002
For more information, and to donate from outside South Africa, see: www.denishurleycentre.org