The “old” St Augustine’s School was based in the Emmanuel Cathedral Parish Centre from 1906 to 1956, when the “new” St Augustine’s was opened opposite the Greyville Race Course. As...
She was the face of the Chancery for 6 years.
She spoke English and Zulu fluently and had the amazing ability to be able to converse with people from all walks of life.
The front desk was always a very busy place primarily due to her lovely bubbly personality and humour.
She never failed to help us all and we will miss her dearly.